Monday, July 28, 2008

Cedar Plank Salmon

Tonight we cooked some Salmon on a Cedar plank. This is the first time that I have tried it. My heavens it was good. So light and juicy. Mmmmmm.
Well, anyway it looked so nice that I had to take a couple of pictures. I had a hard time deciding which one to use. I think I made the right call to choose the first one. I did have to do some touching up to really make them shine. I sharpened the both up with an unsharp mask then ran a high pass filter and finally I added some vignetting.

3 Comments:

Blogger kimbomac said...

Yep, I reckon you made the right choice between the two. Is that cooked or raw? If raw, I would love to see a picture of it cooked! Salmon is my fave fish, but it's terribly expensive here, and the kids don't like it cos it's quite rich. So I am quick to pick it if we are in a restaurant.

11:35 p.m.  
Blogger Andromeda5000 said...

YUM! Thank you for sharing your meal with us - even if it is only in picture.

2:35 a.m.  
Blogger Whalelight said...

I'm starting to drool just looking at your shots. They look soo yummy.

6:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home