Tuesday, July 01, 2008

New 30 day Photo Challange


Well, there is a new Photo challenge and I hope that I do better on this one than I did on the last. So as you can see todays picture is of a butter fly. I don't expect my pictures to be all that sharp this time. I knocked my camera off of my desk and I think that I messed up the focus. All I know is it isn't working quite the way it should. Sadly I cannot afford to get a better camera right now so I'll have to suffer through it and so will you. Well, you will if you keep checking out my blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger kimbomac said...

Good find. The flash of purple works very well.

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger kimbomac said...

Oh, and I really hope your camera is not too under the weather... :-(

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa Sprague said...

Bummer about your camera! Does it have the option of focusing manually? If not, then does it let you push down halfway to focus, then you can adjust your distance from your subject to get the focus right? I guess the good news is that camera prices are coming down all the time :-)

10:43 p.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

Nice complementary color scheme! Lovely glowing butterfly wings. :)

7:26 a.m.  
Blogger Rhiannonsmommy said...

Beautiful butterfly.

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger dollyllama said...

Nice butterfly shot. I can never capture them properly, this one is very nice.

8:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home